It is not with the lyre of someone in love that I go seducing people. The rattle of the leper is what sings in my hands. Jane Kenyon

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I N F I N I T Y

 
Infinity

You cannot multiply, add
to or subtract
from Him. The science
of mathematics cannot help us
reach Him but the abacus
of love compute otherwise. Take
His love for you and divide
it by your love
for Him, the answer is that
which makes Infinity the calculable
distance from your seat
of unbelief to His Throne
on the Cross. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thats quite enlightening.Profound! Never thought of it that way!

Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

I agree. Thanks for dropping by and you can absolutely link to me and I will link back.

cheers,

Shane

Pat Paulk said...

Quite an uncalculable gap!!

Margie said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful and inspiring!